• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SummerCamp (SG Map) 45% Done

Want To See "SummerCamp" On mcsg?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyc

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Kings
Map Designer - fullerjackson
Top builders - smashing1234 thirstyllamas russelljohne
Builders - muix creepeerkid120

Backstory -
After many years of competition between 2 rival summer camps it was quite obvious which one was the winner. One side (Undisided) was destroyed and the leaves of the trees and grass turned to a light brown color and tents were ripped and decayed.
The other side (Undisided ) was prospering with tall skycrapers and amazing boats. But which one has the better loot? You decide!

Sorry I had an error when I try to upload screenshots, so please look at the video below. Thankyou

Last edited:

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
You can't expect people to vote if there is no screenshots.

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
I definitely like the idea of this map. Its quite unique, I hope the you guys can perfect this idea

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea. Everything else is not good, it uses default terrain which is a no no. The buildings lack detail and don't have much thought. The spawn podiums look uneven & unfair.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci