• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sunken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria this clan has posted a fake win against Paladin 5-1 when it was 4-1 PP. They brang up the 24 hour rule which only can effect US Clan Leaderboard Battles.
Send me a PM including you and someone from the opposing clan, we can sort this out.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
there actually isnt a rule on how long you are able to postpone. normally, it is recommended to do it less than a week, but you are allowed to postpone without consequences (besides flame) for as long as you want... :p
Exactly. We've only postponed it for about 2 days.

RockyRobin1922

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: The13th
Donor: Perm gold
Wins: 23
Ratio: 1/12 (Alt had 1/6)
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Nope
Past Clans: Omega, Amnesty, Vex (US) and Apex (AU)
Why do you want to join Sunken?: Looks like a good clan some nice people.
Trial

Minecraft IGN: theRandyTM
Donor:
Wins: 15 (don't play for the stats)
Ratio 1/10
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes, i know most of the people in this clan.
Past Clans: Oz and others i don't remember.
Why do you want to join Sunken?: most of my friends are here and I'm not used to listen to other people in other clans if that makes any sense, anyways i would love to join but its up to you if i join or not.
Trial
Minecraft IGN: Zenquil - Monqey
Donor: none
Wins: 200 - 400 legacy
Ratio 1/4
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: no
Past Clans: Primative, Angels, Apricty, Imprisoned and Inferno
Why do you want to join Sunken?: Cause there are people I know and I like them cause there kewl.
Trial

Minecraft IGN: Quantumed passed IGNS: greenyo, kuzenki
Donor: Plat
Wins: 105/379
Ratio: 1/3.6
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No I have not
Past Clans: Invincible, CrossFire, Black Magic, Razer
Why do you want to join Sunken?: My friends are in it and I have a lot of experience with clans.
Exactly. We've only postponed it for about 2 days.
Then why don't you resume? Its 4-1 and it's not like it would make a difference if we resumed it today, or in 7 days lawl.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Trial

Trial

Then why don't you resume? Its 4-1 and it's not like it would make a difference if we resumed it today, or in 7 days lawl.
There is no difference, we just don't have enough people on, but you guys are'nt patient & decided to take the fake win.

RockyRobin1922

Platinum
Reaction score
There is no difference, we just don't have enough people on, but you guys are'nt patient & decided to take the fake win.
The fake win? LOL it's one round bud. We would've gotten it anyways. I'll take it off and we'll wait for you to "get enough members on".

FreeRunning

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ivirus
Wins: 37/150
Ratio 1/5
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Idk
Past Clans: Destiny, Ancient, Outbreak
Why do you want to join Sunken?: I want to join sunken because i feel like i could bee an awesome teamate and i can be a great rod spammer. I feel like i need this clan so i can be complete. And i also need my bae guccirose hes and OG GOD. Please let me have a chance at this!

RockyRobin1922

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ivirus
Wins: 37/150
Ratio 1/5
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Idk
Past Clans: Destiny, Ancient, Outbreak
Why do you want to join Sunken?: I want to join sunken because i feel like i could bee an awesome teamate and i can be a great rod spammer. I feel like i need this clan so i can be complete. And i also need my bae guccirose hes and OG GOD. Please let me have a chance at this!
Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci