• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sunset Boulevard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Took a look at the pics and I see some faults with the terraforming, specifically the mountains. Also, there seems to be missing some general terrain in the city, which it does need.

Tristan, I want to help along side Fox with the terraforming. I messaged you on skype about it.
Again. 10% finished.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
You haven't said anything to us up until this point. I have no idea when Spewky came into this but uh, okay. Also, Tuct was not included in the thread because his total contribution up until this point is 25% of a tiny cafe.
Also, I came up with the idea Kupi. And thanks for clearing things up Vinyl

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ugh, why must I be the one to drive away the undesirable drivel of you lower-class builders. I want you all to know that the map is literally only 20% complete; we merely wanted to excite the community for a Valleyside sequel so to say. Obviously the map is in too early of a stage to have deluxe terraforming in. Keep in mind though that we are looking for a flatter terrain similar to Valleyside, this is a clan making a map. As for your asinine comment about the terrible buildings, they're clearly not in the slightest complete. If you really want a magnificent taste of the divine builders you've just insulted, then take a look at our firehouse you mortal swine.

As much as I'd like to explain the 'detail' we're lacking to your feeble understanding of a build, I'll let you figure it out for yourself.
<--------- Oh look who build the Firehouse

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks like this is going to turn out great! I'm sure you've heard plenty of this, but I'd say it either needs more terraforming, or more buildings, way too much flat space, even though I know it's only 75% done.
woops, misread the bit that said trailer will be made at 75% :p

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
OMG guys please chill out your picking faults when the map is like 10-15% done, this is why we only released our map to the community at 95% and the only reason for that is so we could improve problems that others may see by looking at the pics or even giving us final ideas. so instead of saying DE TERRAFORMING IS NUT SMUTH U SHUD SMUTH IT QUICKLY B4 I GET MY DAD ON U. so please give the guys ideas like what you would like to see and what you wouldn't like to see actually help then instead of criticise the a map that is not even close to being finished. i really dont want to see any more critical comments they post it on the forums to see what you guys think and to help them, aswell as excite you with a follow up to valley so let them do what there doing and give them ideas plox :D

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
OMG guys please chill out your picking faults when the map is like 10-15% done, this is why we only released our map to the community at 95% and the only reason for that is so we could improve problems that others may see by looking at the pics or even giving us final ideas. so instead of saying DE TERRAFORMING IS NUT SMUTH U SHUD SMUTH IT QUICKLY B4 I GET MY DAD ON U. so please give the guys ideas like what you would like to see and what you wouldn't like to see actually help then instead of criticise the a map that is not even close to being finished. i really dont want to see any more critical comments they post it on the forums to see what you guys think and to help them, aswell as excite you with a follow up to valley so let them do what there doing and give them ideas plox :D
This guy knows what he is talking aboot!

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci