• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Feast [5% Done]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
If any of you have seen the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, you will understand the idea of this map. For those who haven't, I'll explain.

Map Builder: ViolentKitten

Map Screenshot: http://imgur.com/iQAMxBL

The general idea of the movie is that a Scientist has somewhat 'accidentally' created a large machine in the sky that makes it rain food, from small regularly-sized hamburgers to MASSIVE pancakes. This map is pretty much entirely made out of giant food, with spawn being a massive cake.

More plans will be made down the track, but at the moment this is a solo project. However, if you wish to offer tips, please do so <3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my, a map in the works that mainly involves around... Food... :D
I'd be excited to see this being finished, I would also recommend adding some sort of terrain kind of biome that has lollipop trees or maybe add some sort of secret parkour that is made out of pizza. c:

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh my, a map in the works that mainly involves around... Food... :D
I'd be excited to see this being finished, I would also recommend adding some sort of terrain kind of biome that has lollipop trees or maybe add some sort of secret parkour that is made out of pizza. c:
Didn't think of lollipop trees, thanks =P Already working on a cookie mountain biome, and and Ice-cream sundae biome.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know, by the way, that there has already been a Cloudy w/ a Chance of Meatballs map made. By all means, I encourage you to continue this one, but I just wanted to let you know.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg no ;-; had a feeling there might have been.
I'll look at it, and see if I can make a better 'acceptable' version.

Should have searched this...

TL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci