• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 2 Easter Egg???

Did anyone Even know about this easter egg???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rd28640

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i recently downloaded the survival games 2 city map, and i looked around for some cool things and, under the very large tree by the obsidian building, there is a chest underground with a dragon egg and a sign that says you have found the official survival games 2 easter egg! or something like that... But no matter how much i tried, i couldnt find any way to get to it! soooooooooooo... could anybody tell me about how to get there?
THX ALOT!!!

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You probably can't get to it when you play. That's why it's an "easter egg"

Bacon_Waffles

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that it is possible to get to, just that you might need to find a server that allows you to break blocks because they probably didn't know the actual rules. You'd need to dig down at the certain sand and then with a pick, break the stone. There's a blank sign near the 2x2x3 entrance that might be to stop the water flow to get to it. In a server that does follow the rules, I don't think there's a way to get to it. I can't wait to see how extreme the map 3 easter egg will be. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci