• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 4 Chest Route

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi guys, Deadzombiesyum here with another chest route. Since the last one (on valleyside university) did so well, and so many of you guys liked it, I decided I would make another one. So, here it is, and this one is for sg4.

Remember to leave a like if you liked it :p

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Dem sirens at 2:10 :D
Thats my chest route already, now so many people are going to know it :(

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Really OP imo, but I go this route as well.
Might also start these, because I have many good routes and co routes on most maps c:

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I don't go for chest routes. I just go for chests, then when I find a sword or axe, I just hunt people down.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I have a much more effective route that I will not disclose ;)

Reaction score
I'd go the same chest route, but too many people go to it :/ I go to the castle now :3

SaudiAssassin

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi guys, Deadzombiesyum here with another chest route. Since the last one (on valleyside university) did so well, and so many of you guys liked it, I decided I would make another one. So, here it is, and this one is for sg4.

Remember to leave a like if you liked it :p
Dat last chest is double tier 1 anyway i know 2 more tier 2s no one goes to that are in your way.

lwalker7c

Tribute
Reaction score
There are mainly 3 chest routes in that map. There are several tier 2's on the map too.

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
Dat last chest is double tier 1 anyway i know 2 more tier 2s no one goes to that are in your way.
I do know a couple more teir two's on this route, but usually they are taken. I also don't like my routes to be that long because I want to give myself time to kill people. I rely heavily on Pvp, so if I get that one extra diamond/piece of iron armor, it probably won't make a difference in my game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci