• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 4 - Rebuilt

Survival games 4 - Rebuilt

• Good Idea

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • I'll Stick with the original

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, so I know how lots of people feel about revamped maps.. But I was thinking (and I've started) about making a rebuilt survival games 4. All the building that were destroyed were built. spawn would be clean and finished. I've just starting work and I'm wondering what peoples opinion on it are. Also I know I need permission from team Vareide but I will try to get that near completion

This is just an example.
http://i.imgur.com/wSFgEzQ.jpg

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
They already have revamped maps on the Hive plus i do think it would be fun to revamp maps on your own but not to actually play.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
You can't revamp a map without permission from Vareide, which you probably won't get so no. Plus revamps in general stink.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Nah dude. Sg4 is my favorite map, and if it were to be revamped, I'd probably not like it as much :l

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Do you even have permission? Also not much work required as of what your doing now.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, this is kinda old now, it was just an idea.
L0ck it?

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci