• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 5

Does it look awesome so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
It doesn't grab me like OMFG it's so f*****n epic and this one just says Meh

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Well expect more pics soon :p hope some of the others are better than this as no it just doesnt have the typical SG feel. Sorry TV

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm with all the posts above me. This seems to be with the same sort of style as SG2 and SG4 which I consider to be abandoned. It's mostly because there are no lights or anything and it's night time, but when and how you take a picture is often the way you want it to be so I don't quite know if that's good or bad.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
To everyone who posted before me :
I agree, but still, its the first preview. They might have taken an awful picture so that you would have no hope in it having the 'SG' feel. Turns out when its released its amazing (omgrawrzx).

Just my predictions, they might be going for a space planet theme (those arches).

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
In the current state, it doesn't look so great yet. We'll have to see what Team Vareide have got waiting in store of us ;)

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont want another city or pirate related map..
I am liking that I am seeing snow though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci