• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Ancient Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Removing all redstone broke the map. I played it today, and we were stuck in the cages the entire game. Please fix this :/
the map is not working, just played it and no one left their spawning point, only the person with the enderpearl gets to take cornacopia. Gg
The reason for that is because the map was re-added without my permission and i was never consulted/asked about it being re-added to mcsg. Because of this, the version of the map that was added was the version from over a year ago.

I am still working on the new version of the map.

The old version of the map should, in my opinion, never have been added back as it's going to ruin the reputation of my map and people will not like it, leading to it being removed again and no one wanting it back :(

xBros4Eva

Experienced
Reaction score
I always disliked this map... It used to crash me every single time I played on it D:

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Glad it's back. Just need to work on that fps drop

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
60%! I can't wait that long! Just kidding, I'll wait as long as I have to for this map :)
The original Version 1 of this map is already on the mcsg servers (despite me specifically requesting it to never be added).

Glad it's back. Just need to work on that fps drop
The version back on the servers is the original Version (1) of the map, Version 2 is still a long way off but address all fps issues

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
The original Version 1 of this map is already on the mcsg servers (despite me specifically requesting it to never be added).

The version back on the servers is the original Version (1) of the map, Version 2 is still a long way off but address all fps issues
I know, I just can't wait for the new one

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey AlpakaWhacker i would wait for this map forever
it was great when i first played it, and it will be great when you are done

one thing i noticed is there is a invincibility spot in the border (i cant remember where) but i found it out when a guy in op armour was chasing me when i had zilch but a stone sword, he did no damage to me and i nearly killed him in this spot before he ran

all i remember is its in the border thing that's a couple blocks high from the water around the map

Cant wait ;P

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
teams vareide made this map
No.. This map is made by the Biscuit Foundation, many of which were Team Vareide members.
Quoted from the PMC page "Hey everyone, here is the Survival Games map we have been working on for the past month. Most of TBF are members or admins of TeamVareide however this map was mainly the idea of AlpakaWhacker from TBF but wouldnt have been possible without the the other members of TBF and also some of the Members of TeamVareide."
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/survival-games-ancient-japan/

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No.. This map is made by the Biscuit Foundation, many of which were Team Vareide members.
Quoted from the PMC page "Hey everyone, here is the Survival Games map we have been working on for the past month. Most of TBF are members or admins of TeamVareide however this map was mainly the idea of AlpakaWhacker from TBF but wouldnt have been possible without the the other members of TBF and also some of the Members of TeamVareide."
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/survival-games-ancient-japan/
Thanks for quoting that right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci