• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival games being stupid...

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
It is not the server. It's 1.5 I have tried it out on multiple servers I have concluded that it is a minecraft multiplayer bug the makers of the game hopefully will fix it shortly I'm guessing.
1.5.1 maybe :3

Brent

Spectator
Reaction score
My sponsor thing will run out by the type this gets fixed probably so it wasn't worth getting it... at that time..

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
This is a problem with Minecraft 1.5 - an update (1.5.1) will be made next week to address such issues.

hearts88557

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. When ever I try to create like iron sword or anything in general it gets rid of one of the materials and won't let me build it. Then If I try to many times I instantly die.. and this never happened before 1.5. And I literally was going in deathmatch tried making iron boots and instantly died, no one near me or anything...
My friend had a the very same problem. We were playing on a team and he made a sword no problem. Then I tried to make a sword and I couldn't, so I gave the items to him and he tried to make the sword and after a couple tries he just died. He also had all of the things in his inventory still there after he died. This a problem that really needs to be fixed!

Amzela

Platinum
Reaction score
Craft and move items extremely slowly. It needs time to load until Sub actually fixes it.

hearts88557

Spectator
Reaction score
Craft and move items extremely slowly. It needs time to load until Sub actually fixes it.

But sometimes I'm in a hurry and I need to craft. I don't want it to take 5 minutes to craft a sword when I need it in 5 seconds. Are they even trying to fix it?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Yep, its a known bug. (Probably happened after they tweaked with the new inventory management)

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Now the servers crash after every lobby too.

Its sad because MCSG Is unplayable in this update.

Amzela

Platinum
Reaction score
We are trying to fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci