• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Benevento

Does this map look promising?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Need to see more

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Survival Games Benevento
Survival Games Benevento is a map based on the reinassance. It's supposed to be in the middle-ages with lots of old bulidings like old houses, markets, churches etc. We are trying to make this map as fun as possible with different types of areas that are good to pvp on, like sg4. The map is going to have big towns and some nature around the city. This map is currently a work in progress an during the summer we will work hard to finsish this map and hopefully it gets accepted to the servers!

Features
- Cornucopia
- Church
- Houses
- Town hall
- Market
- Bank

Size
We're not sure how big this map is going to be, but we're thinking of a size between sg4 and Holiday resort.

Screenshots
Part of the town

Bank to the left and restaurant to the right

More houses

The small cute townhall :)

The cornucopia, supposed to look like a compass

Execution thingy

Market

Sorry for my FOV being quake pro :p
I know the map is very flat, we are going to do some terraforming soon!

Download
Download will be released when we've come further on this map :)
Credits
Leaders - WagtailDP(me), Loic1212
Builders - arno51
Helpers - Blatzkony, Giantdragon973, Bernos (I think :p)
Thanks to Adrain1438 for the great idea!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
White text GG. So yeah guys, we just started off with the main buildings and no terraforming yet.

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
i made this idea.:D Btw you should call it Benevento SG, considering that was the capitol of the Kingdom of Naples (Italy) at the time.

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
i made this idea.:D Btw you should call it Benevento SG, considering that was the capitol of the Kingdom of Naples (Italy) at the time.
I'll give you credit when I'm on my computer. Do you know how to change the title? :)

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
I've edited the whole post and the map name! Please leave your oppinion on the map :D

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I love the structures and buildings. Well detailed. Love the compass theme for corn. Could a little more details. Too flat. Add some terrain.

That was my constructive criticism. Put it to use.

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
I love the structures and buildings. Well detailed. Love the compass theme for corn. Could a little more details. Too flat. Add some terrain.

That was my constructive criticism. Put it to use.
Thank you! Loic is kinda busy atm and he is doing the terraforming! (Sorry for replying late I didn't get alerts)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci