• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Bikini Bottom [50% Complete]

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes (I like it!)

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • No (Please tell me why)

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

NoHacksJustPing

Diamond
Reaction score

Hello fellow MCSG fanatics! I have recently started a Survival Games map based on the Nickelodeon TV show "Spongebob Squarepants." I think it's safe to say that Spongebob was a favorite show of many of us as a child. Consequently, I decided to make a map dedicated to this show based on the town it's based off of -Bikini Bottom.

Information:

-Building
  • Radius: 200 blocks
  • Builder(s): NoHacksJustPing, VegetlaGaymer, wilddog2270, jeanski86
  • Expected Completion Date: 9/25/14
-Stuff Yet to Be Built
  • Glove World
  • Interiors
  • City
  • Goo Lagoon
Screenshots:

The Main Characters' Houses

Mr. Krabs's Anchor Home:

New Spawn:

The Krusty Krab:

Sandy's Treedome:

Sandy's Treehouse and Wheel:
Mrs. Puff's Boating School:

Jellyfish Fields:

Barg'n Mart:

FlyingDutchman's Ship:

Last edited:

JustinNitz

Tribute
Reaction score
It's great, looks like you put a lot of time but what I would like to see is there to be some stuff not related to Bikini Bottom, like a hole in the ground with parkour, I just feel like there is too much open sight, you can see all parts of the map from corn (Or thats just how it looks), I know there is another 25%, but I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism, for the next 25%. Otherwise, looks great!!!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The builds are nice but I dislike the way its layer out.

NoHacksJustPing

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I'll be sure to take all of your ideas into consideration. One thing I forgot to note: I am just working on the main builds now and I will focus on turning into a more PvP orientated map with better terraforming and more fun to play in general.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci