• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Challenge - Choices: Best or Worst?

Does this sound like a good challenge?

• Total voters

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Hey, guys! So I just thought of an idea for an SG challenge. This one might not sound hard, but trust me, it's easy in theory, but actually doing it can be pretty challenging... ;)

So here's the challenge itself:
You're only allowed to use axes, and wear any armour (for you American people who don't know, I'm gonna be using British spelling). But there's a catch: the armour you're allowed to wear ONLY HAS TO BE A FULL SET. This means that you're not allowed to wear an iron helmet, gold chestplate, chain pants and iron boots; it either has to be a full set of leather, gold, chain or iron (on the off chance that someone DOES get full diamond, I will explain this later. :)). And with each full set of armour, you're only allowed to use one axe: diamond, iron, stone, or wood. And this is how it works, the sets of armour along with the axes you're allowed to use are listed below, and all secondaries are allowed. :)
Full diamond (this is near impossible, as we all know, but if someone does get it) and wood axe
Full iron: wood sword
Full chain: stone axe
Full gold: iron axe
Full leather: diamond axe
No armour: diamond sword
Also: this challenge doesn't allow you to use a weapon if you have no armour.
So you're forced to choose between the worst armour and the (second) best weapon, or the best armour and the worse weapon. Please give me some feedback, and if anyone thinks I should edit this challenge, add anything, remove anything, please let me know! :p
SHOUT OUTS (for people who have given me ideas. ;)
Cracked_Diamond ty m9 but u stil smel bad gitgud pls ur ez. <3 (jk jk ily bb)
-RedMarzBarz_

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Full chain stone stone axe is the most reasonable

Not rely a challenge

Cracked_Diamond

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, guys! So I just thought of an idea for an SG challenge. This one might not sound hard, but let me tell you: it has nothing to do with tier one and tier 2 chests. xD

So here's the challenge itself:
You're only allowed to use axes, and wear any armour (for you American people who don't know, I'm gonna be using British spelling). But there's a catch: the armour you're allowed to wear ONLY HAS TO BE A FULL SET. This means that you're not allowed to wear an iron helmet, gold chestplate, chain pants and iron boots; it either has to be a full set of leather, gold, chain or iron (on the off chance that someone DOES get full diamond, I will explain this later. :)). And with each full set of armour, you're only allowed to use one axe: diamond, iron, stone, or wood. And this is how it works, the sets of armour along with the axes you're allowed to use are listed below, and all secondaries are allowed. :)
Full diamond (this is near impossible, as we all know, but if someone does get it) and wood axe
Full iron: wood axe
Full chain: stone axe
Full gold: iron axe
Full leather: diamond axe
So you're forced to choose between the worst armour and the (second) best weapon, or the best armour and the worse weapon. Please give me some feedback, and if anyone thinks I should edit this challenge, add anything, remove anything, please let me know! :p
-RedMarzBarz_
This sounds like an EPIC challenge. I am SOOOO going to record this in one of my videos!!!!

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Exactly why it's called a 'challenge' mate. :p
I could never do this because I rely on block hitting
Also if you guys can give me some feedback for a better name for the challenge, it would be much appreciated! Thank you all.
-RedMarzBarz_

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci