• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 'Documentary'

Antlersqueeze

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys! Although this is something I myself have not the skills and resources to create, I still believe it's an idea worth sharing, even if it is unlikely to ever go through.

What if there was a 10-15 minute long 'documentary' that goes over the creation and growth of this community and the Survival Games? Something with recordings of old lobbies, interviews with developers, map makers, famous youtubers, ect. Or just a well made video showcasing some of the skill of the community? Anyone interested in creating something of this measure? Thanks:)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I might have some old sg footage and screenshots if you need them. I personally love this idea.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I have something similar in the works. I have been doing research on the history of MCSG, and I'll be collaborating on an in-depth essay on the history of MCSG. Perhaps we can work together.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I would but I haven't been around long enough or have the connections D:

Antlersqueeze

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great feedback! Keep throwing out ideas or show what you're thinking:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci