• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Ember

How many cornocoupias?

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • 2!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • More than 2

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I will soon be making a 120 map!!! It's in the city of Ember! This map will have the pipe works, the greenhouses, the stock rooms and the city it's self. I plan to add builders to the team later but as of now I have my team. I am thinking about having 2 cornocoupias... 60 players each, to ease the bloodbath a little. The games take place right after the book ends so the lights are still on. Although the team and i might make a version of the map during a blackout... Anyways, I will make this using worldedit with a few friends!

~Gecko

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
The huge map and only having 13/120 tributes after the bloodbath will take FOREVER so that was why i was going to ease the bloodbath

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey maybe I could get in? I'm a very creative person, decent at redstoning, and I have tons of world edit experience. So of you could tell me the server ip (If you want me in.) and ill get to work. I'm also GREAT at making corns of copias so let me see where those are ;D Thanks for considering me, I respect you for even looking at this unlike other buttnuggets that only invite elites or friends into clans and whatnot.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So you don't need me right now ._.
As beaver the Bucky always says, WE NEED MOAR BUILDERZ.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
20 days?!
Aaw come on.
You can let me earlier... Right?? I mean, I know how to make a map. If you let me in soon enough I can look at the map you're currently making and see if it needs anything added. I'm actually a really good map maker.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
it's barely started and im just making things that im going to copy and paste with worldedit right now, the REAL building will include you.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You drive a hard bargain.
But I won't stop...
Did you know I'm amazing at Worldedit?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member