• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Entheas - 24 Tributes

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
[Image yet to be Released]
Survival Games: Entheas
(An Entheas Map)

Welcome to "Survival Games: Entheas". The cornucopia is set right in the heart of "The Great Elven Falls", in the Elvish kingdom of Entheas. The 24 Podiums are situated around the White tree of Entheas, it's forever climbing mountains surround this forsaken Kingdom, protecting it from intruders and any level of threat.

No one has ever breached the walls and forever climbing mountains that Surround the kingdom of Entheas, until now. You and 23 other Men and Women must now fight it out to become the one true warrior of Entheas, so you can prove to your established King that you are the chosen one.

Orcs have found the hidden passage into Entheas but, before you save Entheas, you must first prove that you're worthy of doing so. I hope you can become "The Chosen One"!

CURRENT PROGRESS:
The White Tree - 100% Done
Lighting around Cornucopia - 50% Done
The inner Entheas walls - 10% Done
Terraforming - 10% Done
Trees - 0% Done
Houses and Barracks - 0% Done
Outer walls -0% Done
Overall Progress - 10% Done

Map Details
Approx. 250 - 300 Block Radius
Chests - Uknown
Players - 24
Hidden Secrets

Screenshots
Soon

Current Map Builders
Benjamin or "Benji" - Map Leader and concept Designer
BeMyZelf - Lead Builder
Tiger - Builder
Jeffrey | JDusk - Builder
Kaylie | Holidays -Builder
Tumblrr - Main Terraformer - Builder​

Last edited:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I know it will be great! c:

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Sorry for the messy picture, but Corn is a little messy with wool blocks everywhere xD
I promise it will look better after our next Session <3 (Also don't want to reveal too much).​

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
I'm loving the sound of this map! Can't wait to view some screenshots! :3

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Sorry for the messy picture, but Corn is a little messy with wool blocks everywhere xD
I promise it will look better after our next Session <3 (Also don't want to reveal too much).​
The spawn looks so beautiful but maybe take away the 1.8 blocks. There not working for 1.7 users on MCGamer and will turn into stone blocks for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci