• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games Industry

Would You Like this Map on MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters

Connerfree

Diamond
Reaction score
Survival Games Industry
~Brought to you by connerfree and Apollo from build team Vahalla~
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
~Game Type Survival Games~

~Description~

Survival Games Industry is an minecraft survival games map that is supposed to be based around an industrial city/town. Industry has many strategic placed buildings and chests. Industry also has very balanced gameplay. We (the build team) made sure that all the routes (North, East, Ect.) are very balanced and equally powerful. We also made sure the map can be fun at some times by adding in some creative redstone contraptions such as traps and secrets that you'll be wanting to try and get over and over.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Video:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
(Thanks FrivTheNoob For Graphics :D)

Spawn Building

North

East

South

West

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Deathmatch/Corn Coords
X -435
Y 52
Z 801

Radius of Map

Builders
Main- RequimYT
Secondary - connerfree
Partial - Municipal_MC
I, connerfree of Vahalla agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I reaally like this map. Looks fantastic for PvP. I don't see any problems with it. (Yet again I'm not a builder :p) I really hope it gets accepted.

IronGod

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks alot like Sg4... But who doesn't love Sg4. Great job man!

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Very cool! You should add a bit more detail though! Otherwise it is very cool.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Right now the map looks good. As someone has said it does remind me a lot of Survival Games 4, but since people love SG4, they'll have to love this one. The only thing I would do to this map is add more detail. I don't see much detail added to it and seems like a fairly simple build.

I would like to see this map for myself too! Hopefully there is a map download soon.

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
Really nice map! You must've been inspired by SG4 as it looks a lot like it.
Some parts need a bit more terraforming but other than that the map looks fantastic!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci