• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Kroatious

Croan

Survivor
Reaction score

Description:
Survival Games: Kroatious is a Minecraft Survival Games Map where it takes place in a simple town. There is detail from the edge to edge, the screenshots don't showcase the whole map. There are routes no matter what direction you go. I've added things after the video was edited and rendered, Traps and Hidden Chests have been added, here is a Change Log.

Change Log:
6/14/15: Sand Changed to Stone, Redsand, Cobble
6/15/15: Added More Electric Posts
6/16/15: Added leaves to the path ways
6/25/15: Changed Roads
6/25/15: Added Bushes around the Trails
6/26/15: Added More Cars to the Roads
6/26/15: Added Train on the Tracks
6/26/15: Created Big Trees​

Video:

I, ZeIcan agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.​

Attachments

Last edited:

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Actually, it looks really good! But, MCSG players are playing on 1.7, meaning you should use solely 1.7 blocks, make sure to go around the map to find those.

Things look a bit scattered, so to speak, try to add more things in between besides forest?

But good work either way! ;)

Croan

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually, it looks really good! But, MCSG players are playing on 1.7, meaning you should use solely 1.7 blocks, make sure to go around the map to find those.

Things look a bit scattered, so to speak, try to add more things in between besides forest?

But good work either way! ;)
The 1.8 Blocks were changed to 1.7 blocks so there would't be any invis blocks, also I wanted to really add more building but I fell that it would be to crouded, Thanks for the Feed back <3

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The terrain could use some work, and replace the default trees with custom ones, other than that it looks ok. And, might want to think about formatting the post better :)

mattimatmat

Spectator
Reaction score
WOW! Hope they accept this and if they do like in 2 months can i make a revamp or a 2nd one?

Yozora

Spectator
Reaction score
Really nice map, love the lakes and the roads with the cars. Really hoping for this to get accepted! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci