• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games love

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The Seduction Of A Noob
Part 1
First Blood
So it was the start of a regular Survival Games match, I asked if anyone wanted to team. And I got a quick reply from a user called Happy_noob123. His points seemed low enough, I knew he was an easy target. So I asked if he was cool with camping, he said yes. We agreed that he would followmeright away at the start of the game. So the game started and he dashed after me. I managed to lead him into my hotel room. He seemed pretty cool with it, but he had a little bit of a yearn togo back out. As he was constantly opening up the doors. Time passed with little worries. We watched the Obisidian TV as he told me about Dora being his favorite show.​

Time continued to pass as Happy Noob started to grow more impatient by the second. I knew if something didn't start happening soon it would never work. Things seemed as though he was just about to leave when we saw a name not too far from the hotel. He had gold armor and a stone sword. I convinced happy to stay as I said I'm fairly sure he saw me and we should at least wait till night. Finally, the sun managed to go down and it was all dark. I told Happy that there's a funny easter egg if you sleep in the bed. He seemed pretty curious so he hopped in the bed. That's when I made my move. I quickly jumped on top of Happy and began to tea bag. :D
TOUCHDOWN!
Please note, the story you have just read is %100 true.​
After the teabagging, he got out of bed, and began to hit me. I then took out a stone axe I had and killed him.​

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think... This needs to be deleted... But at the same time preserved...

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
The Seduction Of A Noob
Part 1
First Blood
So it was the start of a regular Survival Games match, I asked if anyone wanted to team. And I got a quick reply from a user called Happy_noob123. His points seemed low enough, I knew he was an easy target. So I asked if he was cool with camping, he said yes. We agreed that he would followmeright away at the start of the game. So the game started and he dashed after me. I managed to lead him into my hotel room. He seemed pretty cool with it, but he had a little bit of a yearn togo back out. As he was constantly opening up the doors. Time passed with little worries. We watched the Obisidian TV as he told me about Dora being his favorite show.​

Time continued to pass as Happy Noob started to grow more impatient by the second. I knew if something didn't start happening soon it would never work. Things seemed as though he was just about to leave when we saw a name not too far from the hotel. He had gold armor and a stone sword. I convinced happy to stay as I said I'm fairly sure he saw me and we should at least wait till night. Finally, the sun managed to go down and it was all dark. I told Happy that there's a funny easter egg if you sleep in the bed. He seemed pretty curious so he hopped in the bed. That's when I made my move. I quickly jumped on top of Happy and began to tea bag. :D
TOUCHDOWN!
After the teabagging, he got out of bed, and began to hit me. I then took out a stone axe I had and killed him.​
1. Lead noob to room
2. Rape him
3. Kill him

Sounds like an episode of CSI

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. Lead noob to room
2. Rape him
3. Kill him

Sounds like an episode of CSI
XD
Well, yeah. I mean when you put it that way. But when you put it this way:

1. Lead A Noob To A Room
2. Have A Walrus Rape Him
3. Kill Him

It sounds a lot different.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
XD
Well, yeah. I mean when you put it that way. But when you put it this way:

1. Lead A Noob To A Room
2. Have A Walrus Rape Him
3. Kill Him

It sounds a lot different.
Yes...I think it's safe to say we can rename this the MCSG in-game videos of a adult nature thread...

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Testing something

did it work?

Lmao123

Spectator
Reaction score
i like pie...
The Seduction Of A Noob
Part 1
First Blood

TOUCHDOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci