• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games map 50% done. (No name yet)

Do you like idea of it?

• Yeah :D

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The map is pretty cool. It reminds me a little of Avaricia, but I like Avaricia c:

Though. I payed more attention to your signature. the guy who drew it, draws pretty cute >.<

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I struggle to think what the concept is for your maps, it looks like your previous map 2.0 just different blocks used.
What is it exactly?

Calspazer

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok gamerzism. The theme is a medieval coastal empire that lives like Venice - expanding communities over the water. And does there really need to be a concept for a map where people are joining for the primal purpose of slaughtering each other for a higher spot on the leaderboards? Idek. But this is cretifery's style of building and I think we can all agree that he's pretty good at it. Thanks for your useless criticism. Have a good one.
I struggle to think what the concept is for your maps, it looks like your previous map 2.0 just different blocks used.
What is it exactly?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok gamerzism. The theme is a medieval coastal empire that lives like Venice - expanding communities over the water. And does there really need to be a concept for a map where people are joining for the primal purpose of slaughtering each other for a higher spot on the leaderboards? Idek. But this is cretifery's style of building and I think we can all agree that he's pretty good at it. Thanks for your useless criticism. Have a good one.
I don't think that was the best attitude to reply to me.
I know cretifery's style very well, and he will continue building that way considering that what he is best at.
"And does there really need to be a concept for a map where people are joining for the primal purpose of slaughtering each other for a higher spot on the leaderboards?" Yes. If you don't build to a concept, your map won't make sense, simple as that. I'm not hating on the map like your assuming that I am, I'm just asking what the concept is in a critical manner.

Reaction score
Guys please don't start fight here. Maybe this map reminds u about my previous map because giant buildings .I hate maps that have like 2 houses on it and that is it. I'm trying to build best maps for MCG so I have my best mode on. Thats just my style of building and this map is different than prev. one. This map is pasted on TERRAFORMED map, the old map is based of city and its 70% flat, This map is based of factory/construction fantasy place with village.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci