• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Obsitus City- Urban Warfare

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
What I meant by high hopes is this map will end up somewhere, maybe not here, but hopefully somewhere.
A lot of times people see it here and ask if they can add it to their servers. I'm sure someone will ask.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do like this map, you put a lot of work into it and it came out rather nice. However, I have doubts of this map being accepted because:

1. It looks like Sg2 and Sg4, but with a heck of a lot less detail.

2. Mcsg already has a good bit of Ruined City themed maps, so I doubt they want more.

3. This map looks like Sg4 and Sg2, now why would Mcsg add this map if they have Sg2 and Sg4 which have much more detail then yours? The Staff look for unique maps, and honestly this is not unique.

So, overall I like this map, but I have doubts about its chances. You did a terrific job with this map, but I don't know how staff will react to this.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I do like this map, you put a lot of work into it and it came out rather nice. However, I have doubts of this map being accepted because:

1. It looks like Sg2 and Sg4, but with a heck of a lot less detail.

2. Mcsg already has a good bit of Ruined City themed maps, so I doubt they want more.

3. This map looks like Sg4 and Sg2, now why would Mcsg add this map if they have Sg2 and Sg4 which have much more detail then yours? The Staff look for unique maps, and honestly this is not unique.

So, overall I like this map, but I have doubts about its chances. You did a terrific job with this map, but I don't know how staff will react to this.
You really think our map has less detail then SG4? why dont you go look further up the thread and look at some of the screenshots :D

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You really think our map has less detail then SG4? why dont you go look further up the thread and look at some of the screenshots :D
Now let's not turn this into a flame war ;) I made my opinion.

PIGGYSLICE

Tribute
Reaction score
Mother of god! This map is amazing, would be possible if I can add this map to my upcoming server? (I will give you credit by giving the name, creators, link to map/ web)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Mother of god! This map is amazing, would be possible if I can add this map to my upcoming server? (I will give you credit by giving the name, creators, link to map/ web)
Sure! As long as credit is given as promised.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks hawt!!!!

I would definitely add it!

#Support

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
i like it, but as others have said it does look to me like a mix of a whole bunch of maps. It honestly looks better them some of these maps, i would prefer to play this over SG2 but SG2 is already on there. any way to make it stand out even more, something even more original? I voted yes still, good work.

Bentomkeke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci