• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Originals

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are you sure, because the only reason i am asking you is because my skin was changed just a few hours ago. If my skin was the diamond parkour one then it is right, and if it isn't the i'm most likely never going to find my skin and never come back ever. No pressure. But in all seriousness if you do have the right skin i'm not even sure how you could send it to me, but it would be a life saver if you could :D
Not sure if it's it but the one I got is a person in a white hoody with a bit of blue under it.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think i'm on there because om my spamming nope... on the last reply wins xD and my message count xD

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
HEY! IVE BEEN PLAYING MCSG THE DAY MAP 2 CAME OUT!! THAT COUNTS AS ORIGANL!! (plus i donated 3 times)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OH oh oh and I killed Aureylian and wolv21 on theyre duel livestream after offering them hobo sticks.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not sure if it's it but the one I got is a person in a white hoody with a bit of blue under it.
If by bit of blue under it you mean the thing covering the mouth is blue than that is it, but if you mean the bit of blue directly under the hood that it is the wrong one :( thanks for trying though.

Koolin

Survivor
Reaction score
Now I am curious about your project. When it finishes I want to see.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
HEY! IVE BEEN PLAYING MCSG THE DAY MAP 2 CAME OUT!! THAT COUNTS AS ORIGANL!! (plus i donated 3 times)
Well hello there hobo :)
I think there is no need to shout on the forums, and especially not spam. Can you please edit your posts into one post? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci