• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Originals

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
loic1212: Joined in june , gets added to the list.
hobo1955: joined in may , still isn't added.

Pllliisss add meh!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
loic1212: Joined in june , gets added to the list.
hobo1955: joined in may , still isn't added.

Pllliisss add meh!
One month different sooooo.....? I think I joined not that long after you also when map 2 came out. Also I have been more active on these forums and has done multiple things for the community. And please ... stop asking to join. Shaun says who's on the list and who isn't.And do not forget I made my site account after like half a month after I started PLAYING the Mcsg servers

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One month different sooooo.....? I think I joined not that long after you also when map 2 came out. Also I have been more active on these forums and has done multiple things for the community. And please ... stop asking to join. Shaun says who's on the list and who isn't.And do not forget I made my site account after like half a month after I started PLAYING the Mcsg servers
me too...

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I joined in july, and I too am on the list. The thing is, I don't think anyone really started knowing I existed until a few recent things that happened. (Making large posts, people realizing I made many of them. :p Joining teamspeak, climbing the leaderboards really fast, currently having a better win/lose ratio than SomeMugger, and, well, everyone else in the top 100 but one person...a few other things. *Brags more*) Sure, being here a while helps, because generally nobody just notices a new user right away, but once you have shown who you are and you start fitting into the community, getting "noticed", that's when I think you'll be called "original" here.

Anyway, this topic has gone way off topic. I also have nothing to say about the main topic...so uhh, yeah...

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Personally I would not add anyone who like whines a lot. I mean, a friendly nudge is okay but constant pleas are annoying. And I mean I'm not good or anything but I've been around fora while and have around 300 posts so I'm probably like the bare minimum for inclusion.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Personally I would not add anyone who like whines a lot. I mean, a friendly nudge is okay but constant pleas are annoying. And I mean I'm not good or anything but I've been around fora while and have around 300 posts so I'm probably like the bare minimum for inclusion.
You sir, I agree with you.

And I think this list is for people who are well known to Shaun or to the community.

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been playing before map 2... And when it was still around early/Mid Beta.. I think I deserve to be there :p Loic has been here ALMOST as long as me. But not be4 map 2 like me (think)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I have been playing before map 2... And when it was still around early/Mid Beta.. I think I deserve to be there :p Loic has been here ALMOST as long as me. But not be4 map 2 like me (think)
I don't think it is for who is there for I don't care how long. Just if you are a well known player.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci