• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Pirates Booty

Do You Like This Map?

• Total voters

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my new hunger games map msg me if you want it on your server I will let you have it on your server just tell me the ip! :D
sorry guys the screenshots aren't working right now but will be soon!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?us3ki9h86p87qha
I hope you guys enjoy the map! :D download the map and have a look around!
add me on skype if you want this mpa on your server! skype: usmoothie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Landmarks and heaps of chests!
*Pvp Action!
*Traps!
*Easter Eggs <3
*For any server! :D
Enjoy! :D Screen Shots <333

Attachments

L

Lululioness

Didn't you already make a thread somewhere? There is an edit button somewhere, and we need pics. No one wants to download a map and find that it's bad.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry, but as I said on the last thread. You need to make it completely yourself. No one wants to play on a map with boring ol' vanilla terrain. For the ship: it needs more ship-ness. I would never go on that ship even in minecraft where ships can't sink I'd have a fear it could. I dont want to be advertising my map, but look at it and you'll see what I mean by custom terrain. As you can see with asia games no one likes maps on vanilla terrain. Sorry, this might sound rude but I find your map really bad and that's why I voted no.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry, but as I said on the last thread. You need to make it completely yourself. No one wants to play on a map with boring ol' vanilla terrain. For the ship: it needs more ship-ness. I would never go on that ship even in minecraft where ships can't sink I'd have a fear it could. I dont want to be advertising my map, but look at it and you'll see what I mean by custom terrain. As you can see with asia games no one likes maps on vanilla terrain. Sorry, this might sound rude but I find your map really bad and that's why I voted no.
ok I understand what your saying but this map isnt just for mcsg I want to be on at least someone's server! even if its not big! so if you have any suggestions tell me! :D

Apfi

Tribute
Reaction score
One thing, how is that a village when there is only one house :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci