• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Snowkrill Island

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks amazing but game-play wise it doesn't look too strong.

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
I want you to read this whole thing before u comment. Ok my opinion is that the arches are copied from Breeze Island and the building ands general idea is based/copied on Trecherous Heights..... However i do think the map looks very good and i do want to see it on the servers but i would change the arches a bit. #JustMyOpinion

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want you to read this whole thing before u comment. Ok my opinion is that the arches are copied from Breeze Island and the building ands general idea is based/copied on Trecherous Heights..... However i do think the map looks very good and i do want to see it on the servers but i would change the arches a bit. #JustMyOpinion
Pretty sure this map was completed before Treacherous Heights...

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
IDK i mean Trecherous Heights was on the forums but i dont mind cause it looks pretty good

This map was made before Trecherous Heights .
I dont try to copy maps and I dont even know how it looks like Breeze Island or Trecherous Heights .
I always read the whole comment before I reply :p

ItsTheTrollBean

Spectator
Reaction score
I really want this a a map on mcsg!! it looks epic and i cant wait till they add it! (if they dont i will find then) but good work on the map! I LOVE IT!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci