• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Snowkrill Island

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did this map get accepted? If so, when is it going on the servers o_O

Also, why is there no crafting table at corn?

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I hope it gets added in, I saw the MCSG symbol on the left so your map might be in this weekend.

zachislegit

Survivor
Reaction score
You can just download it and see there will be no differences .
No need to be rude .
I'm not being rude.. ? I'm just saying that more people need to use standard minecraft to take some pictures, so people can actually see what they will most likely use in game which is the standard minecraft texture. your map looks pretty cool but it is also a majorly textured. I'm saying that I and many other would probably like to see standard pictures so that we don't get shocked in game. I'm not dissing on your map i actually like the terraforming, just want to see how it really looks so i know what to expect.

zachislegit

Survivor
Reaction score
And i don't do the downloading thing, too much of my time i could be doing something else

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
What do you use. Server side plugins or Single Player commands. Over ways. This map is EPIC DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME E.P.I.C

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci