• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: The Forgotten Vale

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
A Forgotten Vale covered in snow, the location of the Survival Games!

View attachment 3902

Hi again guys! As some of you may know a group of my friends and I had been working on a new survival games map when we decided that we were going to start a completely new map. This map is pretty small, but a little bit bigger than the map we were previously working on. It's meant to be only a 12-24 tributes map. The map is mostly land, with some lakes scattered across it, and even some floating islands, as it is set in a mythical world. The map is the same size as Breeze Island, but should have much different feel and gameplay, as it is completely covered in trees and snow, with a lot of landmarks and places to run to, fight, and hide.

There are many hidden chests, traps, puzzles, and challenges scattered across the map, making it challenging as well as exciting. Currently we are adding the finishing touches, and will hopefully be posting a video soon of a group of people beta testing the map. If you would like to be part of the beta test message me on here or add my skype: jjftroyer

Here are some more pictures:
View attachment 3903View attachment 3904View attachment 3905View attachment 4208

We used some ideas from Skyrim, Breeze Island, and the other maps in making this map, so we hope you guys will like it! Also thanks to The_Great_Tito and static_nightmare for their help!

Edit:

9/16 - Posted updated DL links with the changes I made to the map after getting feedback from the beta testing. Also posted a new screenshot of the library with its changes

9/15 - Posted updated DL link with a LOT of fixes and changes to the map. Also posted an updated DL with the plugins that has a lot of bug fixes as well.

9/12 - Posted a DL link for the map with the plugins. If you know how to use the Survival Games plugin you can play the map with your friends.

9/11 - Posted an updated DL link for the map with a few changes (more chests, moved some things around, removed some lava holes and smoothed some things out to make the map look better overall)

And here is the dl link as well if you want to take a look at the map for yourself:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g281j26lzpg6geu

Also, DL link with the plugins:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ic5vwmknl7jvvjw
I like the map but I have another map idea fOr you guys.... I was thinking something in the sky like in the movie avatar. Like floating islands with vines hanging off the bottom and if your not carful, you can fall off the edge! Tell me what you think cause I really want to know if you like it

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the map but I have another map idea fOr you guys.... I was thinking something in the sky like in the movie avatar. Like floating islands with vines hanging off the bottom and if your not carful, you can fall off the edge! Tell me what you think cause I really want to know if you like it
Sounds amazing, but I think someone already made something exactly like that. You should check out my new map though, you can see it here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/survival-games-fortress-pyke.14868/

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
P.S. you wouldnt need a glass dome and I was also thinking some connected by waterfalls and one is above the other and maybe 5 islands connected by bridges

L

Lululioness

I know I shouldn't post here to bring it to top, but I was really annoyed when Fortress Pyke got in, not this :(

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. Add some more structure, and you've got my vote!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci