• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: The Tomb!

Do you want my map in MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
u
Uhhhh Dood if I copied Eshan I couldn't show my face on these servers. Eshan is cool, and I took the idea of the spawn, but it is not AT ALL THE SAME. Don't assume, thank you for commenting! Also, I DEFINITELY did not World Edit his map either!
Not exactly a sandy Solar Frost, as I said this one has land marks, many large rooms that aren't just a bunch of tunnels, and TONS of secrets and hidden chests!
cool 6 to 5 let's get this map in!
Triple post! Sorry, but I don't think 5-6 is enough to get it in and I'm a not really a big fan of the map. It reminds me of Solar Frost and I love Solar Frost, its just that. Well, I don't know. I just wouldn't want to play it.

Kydamin

Spectator
Reaction score
It seems cool, But the only problem is it does seem a lot like solar frost. (But Lost Mine Gets called out for that all the time) So keep doing what you love! And hopefully some good comes out of it! P.S - Good Job!!

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I'm locking this, as it is a necro. Feel free to PM with any questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci