• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Tips?

Batman5300

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been dying and loosing a lot in Survival Games lately these days. So I was wondering if you guys had any Survival Games Tips for me to use, so I can get more kills than deaths and more wins than looses. May you please comment or reply down of your Survival Games Tips? You never know of what people will say and you might learn something new about different people who are good at Survival Games! I hope one day, I will get more wins and become a better pvper some day by using your guys Survival Games Tips!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Seeing as you came from Mineplex (Yes I'm a stalker) the skill gap is a lot more different then Mineplex and MCSG. There's really no way to improve instantly except practice. I would recommend playing some 1v1s on Badlion to get the hang of how people on these servers fight. How I usually win at Survival Games is just playing defensive though, it works for most people :p

Batman5300

Spectator
Reaction score
Seeing as you came from Mineplex (Yes I'm a stalker) the skill gap is a lot more different then Mineplex and MCSG. There's really no way to improve instantly except practice. I would recommend playing some 1v1s on Badlion to get the hang of how people on these servers fight. How I usually win at Survival Games is just playing defensive though, it works for most people :p
Thank you for replying to my thread! I thought nobody was gonna reply to this thread because I just came here. I agree with you that, Mineplex and MCSG have a big skill gap! For BadLion practicing, what type of matches should I fight and train mostly? How do you play defensive? Because everybody definition of defensive is a different way! STALKER! JK xD

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
defensive is waiting for the person to come to you, usually you use a lot of secondaries while playing defensive, (rods, bow, fns) playing defensive means more games won but less kills in game

Batman5300

Spectator
Reaction score
defensive is waiting for the person to come to you, usually you use a lot of secondaries while playing defensive, (rods, bow, fns) playing defensive means more games won but less kills in game
Thank you for defining the definition of defensive! Alright, I will be playing defensive with the fishing rod, the bow and the flint and steel as you said! Thank you for the reply!

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you for defining the definition of defensive! Alright, I will be playing defensive with the fishing rod, the bow and the flint and steel as you said! Thank you for the reply!
one more thing you mainly use the bow and fns to get them low, and use the rod for a combo to finish them off

Batman5300

Spectator
Reaction score
one more thing you mainly use the bow and fns to get them low, and use the rod for a combo to finish them off
Thank you again for more tips for me to get better at Survival Games! I will be definitely using the bow and the flint and steel to bring my opponent low! And finally, I will be using the fishing rod to finish them off with a combo!

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you again for more tips for me to get better at Survival Games! I will be definitely using the bow and the flint and steel to bring my opponent low! And finally, I will be using the fishing rod to finish them off with a combo!
lol

Batman5300

Spectator
Reaction score
You do need help from the master himself so I suggest to watch the mlq player...
Thanks for the video! I have learned some stuff of this video to use in PvP and on SUrvival Games! Thanks for the reply and help!

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci