• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games War

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Not much to go off here... I tend to be friendly soooo like 80% is a lot of percent right?

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Sort of mixed right now. I like the terraforming but am not a fan of the builds.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, congratulations! You finished building your first map which is quite an achievement in itself. Though there is room for improvement. I suggest you learn how to terraform as well as learn how to create custom trees. These are helpful skills to terraform your map instead on using the default Minecraft world generation. Second of all, I suggest you add more buildings and add more detail. Once again, congrats on the completion of the map and best of luck! :)

Moderator help! Where can i sent the finished map?
To submit your map, all you have to do is post it using the template found in the following thread. http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/official-map-submission-guidelines.160912/

DRAG0NITE

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks great! I used to be a builder, try using worldedit, VoxelSniper and even if you wanted to you could use an add-on plug-in to world edit which is probably better then world edit for making survival game maps the plug-in is found here:www.planetminecraft.com/mod/build-commands/
I really hope this has helped you. Btw keep building this map could be great, good job!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci