• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games War

iBarnyHD

Quantum
Reaction score
Name of map: Survival Games War
Lead Builder/Build team name: iBarnyHD and kiwY12
Game type: Survival Games 24
Map description:We are building this map 4 months ago and this map's name is sg war because we saw a movie with war and i like the war idea!
Video/screenshots:
2015-06-25_19.56.21 - Copy.png
2015-06-25_19.56.25 - Copy.png
2015-06-25_19.56.31 - Copy.png
2015-06-25_19.56.35 - Copy.png
2015-06-25_19.56.41 - Copy.png

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: The corn: -771.892/6.0/-6993.515 and we don't have deathmach arena
Map radius: 200

I, iBarnyHD and kiwY12 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks Map Maker from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Keep in mind, this is constructive criticism, and is meant to help you.

The terraforming seems nearly nonexistent in most areas, which although that may be good from a PvP standpoint, it's going to need some work if you plan on seeing this map on MCGamer. The builds also seem a bit flat and detail-lacking, so you may want to consider revamping those. Lastly, we don't get much of a feel for how the map looks based off of screenshots. I'd like to see more of the map via screenshots, so I don't have to bother with downloading and everything, as that will take me quite a bit longer. I can see it have potential, but I think you are going to have to go back and work on it a bit.

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
Name of map: Survival Games War
Lead Builder/Build team name: iBarnyHD and kiwY12
Game type: Survival Games 24
Map description:We are building this map 4 months ago and this map's name is sg war because we saw a movie with war and i like the war idea!
Video/screenshots: View attachment 48825 View attachment 48827 View attachment 48829 View attachment 48831 View attachment 48833
Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: The corn: -771.892/6.0/-6993.515 and we don't have deathmach arena
Map radius: 200

I, iBarnyHD and kiwY12 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks Map Maker from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
This looks good!

The following are tips, please do not take the wrong way.

The trees seem to be over populated in some areas.

The buildings are very vacant on the map (consider adding more building throughout the map).

As much as I like it, the road seems the remind me of Survival games 4, an existing map. So maybe make them a different colour?

Other than that, this looks like a great idea, and after some of our tips are taken into account I would love to see this arise onto the MCGamer community!

Good luck

iBarnyHD

Quantum
Reaction score
This looks good!

The following are tips, please do not take the wrong way.

The trees seem to be over populated in some areas.

The buildings are very vacant on the map (consider adding more building throughout the map).

As much as I like it, the road seems the remind me of Survival games 4, an existing map. So maybe make them a different colour?

Other than that, this looks like a great idea, and after some of our tips are taken into account I would love to see this arise onto the MCGamer community!

Good luck
Thanks! :D

TellersTV

Spectator
Reaction score
This looks awesome, you just got to add a little more stuff to make it feel more like a map. If you do, I woudn't be suprised if this is accepted. Great work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci