• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(Survival Games) WWIII Warzone (World War Three Warzone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaTrooper888

Tribute
Reaction score
Map Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ds8i7nwsdqeiooi/WWIII_Warzone.zip

Story line
In the year 2063 a world wide battle is raging. everyone must fight in this brutal and modern war. Men run around trying to survive explosions and gunfire. Few will survive in the end; after all, it's every country for it's self.

Details
Map radius- 250 blocks
Chest Count- Over 30 besides the one in corn
Builder- AlphaTrooper8 (he is the only one)

I give full permission for a staff member to edit and/or use this map for the purpose of the server. I also hope they will put any issues they have with the map in the comments.

Screenshots-

2014-10-14_19.40.34.png

2014-10-14_19.46.03.png
2014-10-14_19.49.37.png
2014-10-14_19.58.39.png
2014-10-14_19.53.24.png
2014-10-14_19.43.16.png

P.S. I tried submitting this to finished maps, but people kept telling me it just needed more, and it took me long enough to get the map this far, and I just don't have the time or a build team. I would really love if someone took the map in and finished it up and gave me partial credit. It has a lot stuff in it already.

Thanks, AlphaTrooper8

P.P.S

If there are any issues with the map download link you can contact me at [email protected]

(These are not the only cool parts of the map. Check it out with the download link at the top!)

Attachments

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm really loving the idea. It is there, it has the potential. Now you gotta put in the work. You're gonna need to add more detailing to your builds to start off. Additionally... CUSTOM TREES. Default trees make it look like you just got this from a random generated world (I hope you didn't do that). Other than that I'm liking where this is going

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome! Maybe more structures though, as long as there as plenty of chests and loot i'm in! :D

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember commenting on the exact previous thread like this. But I would love to see if anyone does go ahead and try to improve it, but in general, I quite like the map. c:

AlphaTrooper888

Tribute
Reaction score
By the way, some of my screenshots wouldn't load; there is a lot more than this in the map. Please check it out yourself.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci