• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Imperius [Back In Progress!]

Do you think this map should be accepted??

• Total voters

PresidentPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I'd love to see this added. The builds are very nice and the terrain varies! :D

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I'd love to see this added. The builds are very nice and the terrain varies! :D
We've been thinking about changing it up a bit. Considering it is so nice. In my opinion the trees are WAY over done. And I think We could touch it up, give it a better look! By the end of the week we'll probably get new screenshots.

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
Really pretty map! Honestly, with your team's building ability, I think you could've gone with a more ambitious theme rather than another medieval city type build. Anyway, everything is really well done, and I can't wait to see some more pictures! :)

Novaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
Really pretty map! Honestly, with your team's building ability, I think you could've gone with a more ambitious theme rather than another medieval city type build. Anyway, everything is really well done, and I can't wait to see some more pictures! :)
Check out Forestside.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci