• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival is back online!

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Tributes,

Survival is back online and we now have added these things.

- Auctions (At the moment only donors and up can)
- Auto restarts every 3 hours
- NCP fixed.
- Shops being finished as this post is made and will be finished tonight, they also look better. The shop will look something like this - http://imgur.com/p9vKLhb
- PVP arena that is enclosed and is about 70x70. With a 8x8 safezone that you can drop down into the PVP zone.
- Mob Arena is fixed. (You also will not lose power or be able to claim land in the Arena now.)
- Anvils were all added back to the blacksmith.

MCMMO is not being added to the server due to more "no" votes and the fact that most Survival/Faction servers have it. If you would like to play with MCMMO there are other servers that offer it, we like to have "Pure PVP" and not a skill tree.

Anyone needing their spawner(s) moved or needs to purchase one, now is the time to email me unless you have already and you will get your things dealt with today.

IP to survival is
survival.mcgamer.net

If you have an issue or need anything survival related email me at [email protected]

Fido488

Spectator
Reaction score
As a suggestion... Auction should be for everyone but Donor should bump auction items to the top of the list

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Hello Tributes,

Survival is back online and we now have added these things.

- Auctions (At the moment only donors and up can)
- Auto restarts every 3 hours
- NCP fixed.
- Shops being finished as this post is made and will be finished tonight, they also look better. The shop will look something like this - http://imgur.com/p9vKLhb
- PVP arena that is enclosed and is about 70x70. With a 8x8 safezone that you can drop down into the PVP zone.
- Mob Arena is fixed. (You also will not lose power or be able to claim land in the Arena now.)
- Anvils were all added back to the blacksmith.

MCMMO is not being added to the server due to more "no" votes and the fact that most Survival/Faction servers have it. If you would like to play with MCMMO there are other servers that offer it, we like to have "Pure PVP" and not a skill tree.

Anyone needing their spawner(s) moved or needs to purchase one, now is the time to email me unless you have already and you will get your things dealt with today.

IP to survival is
survival.mcgamer.net

If you have an issue or need anything survival related email me at [email protected]
*not late at all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci