• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival, MC TF2, Zed Chase, Creative on AU.

Should they do this soon? Should it be main priority?

• Total voters

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Hailo Guys! >:3

When you click the compass on the Hub, it will show all the 'Game-types.'
Zed Chase, Survival, Creative and Minecraft Team Fortress 2.

Now when you join the servers, it says, 'AU (Game-type) servers are coming soon!' 'You can still play, join us.mcgamer.net' which lags to much for us Aussies to play.

This might be for EU as well, but I am not 100% (Let me know!)

I know there are ENDLESS amounts of requests, but this is important, as for this is a hub.

Kind regards,

~Simo Out.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Possibly TF2 and ZedChase, but I'm fine with the Survival and especially the Creative (seeing as it doesn't involve pvp) being US only.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
its annoying me coz i get myself excited then "these servers are coming soon"

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with Shaun. I'm not Australian, so I can't perfectly judge, but Creative and probably Survival too don't really need to be separated for all the regions. But I do think that in the AU hub, going to survival or creative should redirect you to the US one.

For Zed Chase and MCTF2 I agree there should be australian servers for them, but again less than there are for US for the same reason there are less MCSG servers.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But I do think that in the AU hub, going to survival or creative should redirect you to the US one.
Unfortunately I don't think it's possible with the plugin as it kinda "connects" both servers causing say the AU hub to have the connection of the survival/creative in US. Kinda like how we can't just have a single hub connecting ALL regional MCSG servers, because the AU/EU/CA/AS being connected through a US hub would make the players on those servers suffer the connection of the US hub.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
If you're willing to fund it all, sure.
Well, what is the point of the Hub (Other than moderating and chatting to everyone), if all you have is Survival Games? Not really a hub in my opinion, I would just prefer to play like we used to, until these game-modes are open to AU.

I agree with ShaunDepro, there don't really have to be AU survival & creative, but it still should be on the list, but maybe on the bottom, as for like you stated, not really needed first priority.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci