• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Server: ACTUALLY COMING SOON (Real Deal)

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
While the map is being completed. The server will be up tomorrow running factions on a temporary map. Donors will have special packages and access to the restricted items. The actual map has recently been started and ill try my best to get that finished as soon as possible.

Regards
-BowlOSoup
:D

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
While the map is being completed. The server will be up tomorrow running factions on a temporary map. Donors will have special packages and access to the restricted items. The actual map has recently been started and ill try my best to get that finished as soon as possible.

Regards
-BowlOSoup
yayayayayayayaaayayayayayaa

due62

Tribute
Reaction score
Quick question: will you still be using the capitol that we built?

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
This sounds great :D One question:
Do we have to be whitelisted??? If so can I be :p I havnt helped or anything but thats because I didnt know
#TotallyOblivious

sadpoo1

Spectator
Reaction score
Perhaps if 23 people die in the hunger games. They are kicked for 5 minutes from the server to give the impression that they're dead. By the way don't blow my head off it's just an idea.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Perhaps if 23 people die in the hunger games. They are kicked for 5 minutes from the server to give the impression that they're dead. By the way don't blow my head off it's just an idea.
We won't do that, I am just going to give you some more extra slavework the next three to five years. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci