• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Server is Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
The Survival Server is Open!

We are running a temp map so we have more time to work on the actual map. As of now it is going to be just factions with a few base plugins to help out. If you are a donor there are still donor perks on the server.

Iron: Gets Iron Kit, The ability to set 2 homes and The ability to obtain restricted items

Gold: Gets Iron Kit and Gold Kit, The ability to set 3 homes and the ability to obtain restricted items

Diamond: Gets Iron Kit, Gold Kit and Diamond Kit, The ability to set 3 homes, obtain restricted items and can have a custom nickname.

There isn't a specific date when the actual map will be done but we will give it warnings when the temp map is getting replaced.

Regards BowlOSoup
IP: survival.mcsg.in

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
OMG YAY THANK YOU :D

I'll report some moron first, then I'll get on.

EDIT: uhh, only one player is on and I'm not whitelisted? D:

For the record the IP is "survival.mcsg.in"

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG YAY THANK YOU :D

I'll report some moron first, then I'll get on.

EDIT: uhh, only one player is on and I'm not whitelisted? D:

For the record the IP is "survival.mcsg.in"
That's the IP for the actual server which they are building the map on. This announced a 'temporary' server until the proper map has finished being bui;t.

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
So...uhh...where's the IP?

EDIT: No, that's not true. He just said that was the IP.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I am donor but I don't have the perks like kits. Do we not get our perks on the temp world?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I have diamond sponsor, and it runs out Monday. If I make a nickname and then my donor runs out, what happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci