• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Server Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cake isn't a lie anymore, Hence why I mentioned it. :)
I don't have a screenshot, but in the MCSG3, above corn, there is a unreachable glass room with a cake in it and a sign that says The lie or something like that.

Max Spring

Spectator
Reaction score
anyway for the districts (if your doing it hunger games style) for a shop every district should have like a hob where you can buy and sell stuff like katniss does also you should make it like there is a reaping and a special sg server just for the reapings in the districts and if you win you get promoted to a district of your choice

Viscid

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, Cory is right. Many plugins = Many eventually outdated Plugins.

Is each district going to be its own separate world? It would be neat if each district had a separate economy, so that one district can purchase gold and diamond blocks easily, while others can purchase large amounts of smooth stone. Each district would then have a unique aesthetic.

How much roleplaying would be involved in this server? Since it's in the Hunger Games universe, I'd imagine a fair bit. Would players be zipping around districts using teleport commands? I hope not. I like the feeling of a substantial world with realistic spatiality.. and liberal teleportation destroys that feeling.

SomeMugger

Survivor
Reaction score
But... I like factions. And griefing (i.e. raiding and scorched earth policy) is fun!

9001qq

Tribute
Reaction score
Roleplaying would be as involved as the players want it to be. Right now we haven't discussed much about travel. However, districts will be themed and have their own traits. I doubt each district will have a seperate world. 12 worlds is more than the server should be loading.

So each server will have its own town or simmilar?

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
It will be one server, with multiple worlds. One world might be for pure survival while another may be for districts. Who knows, we might split the districts into multiple worlds and have 4 - 6 districts per world.

Right now I need to speak with the others working on the project and throw some more ideas into the fray.

Carl123

Spectator
Reaction score
I think a cool idea would be for players to automatically start at district 12 and have to work their way up to district 1. This might make district 12 have way to many players though so idk, just an idea.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I think a cool idea would be for players to automatically start at district 12 and have to work their way up to district 1. This might make district 12 have way to many players though so idk, just an idea.
No district 12 is not the worst and district 1 is also not the best
It's a lot more reasonable is when we joined we will be randomly picked in district 1-12 and if you already have alot of money you could move into The Capitol in the lore it self District 1 - 12 is actually slave for the Capitol

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
Soooooo since this has districts and all will it have daily hunger games, and if this is going to be set up like the hunger games arenas in the books and movie as in will this include the Hunger games sort arena's custom made to have no chests other then at the corn? and will it have the feast at a random time? etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci