• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[SurvivalGames] Mount Morgan | 24 Player - 85% Complete

Do you like how the map is progressing (AS OF WHAT YOU CAN SEE, NOT WHAT YOU CANT)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Hello MC Gamers!

I have recently started work on my new Survival Games map 'Mount Morgan'. I have already spent about 2 - 3 weeks planning and working this one of a kind map! It is based off of a large Mining Town with a large ravine with millions of dollars worth of ores. The map is based in outback Australia in a place called 'Mount Morgan' (Hence the name). We have currently finished the cornucopia, terraforming and the trees. We still have a lot of work to go, but we are open to ideas on any parts of the map.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/wtN3QWg,yCUMsuA,k04APXM,vUE13B8,6kQVLgQ,4MkGw19,0sCmLD6,tBhWVD4,d7j0ma3

Current Builders:
Maso - Buildings
The map is nearing completion, we would like your honest opinion on the current builds.

Change log:
V 0.5:
Added a main building, 2 hidden easter eggs, small town, as well as interior. Added minor details throughout the map.

Bye for now, not forever!
-Fusion

Last edited:

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
This terrain is so generic, straight and you used WAY to much Blendball.
Please fix that.
However it is a good start, good use.

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope this isn't a map where there are no chest anywhere, anyway, looks way to world edited by the pattern of the terraforming good luck though!

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
3 things:
1) You can try and make the cratter a little smaller, I mean how it is now, waaaaaay to deep :c
2) The place where people spawn is kinda to high so they might take fall damage if they jump off
3) Make the lake like 20 blocks smaller because it's kinda too big :c
Hope I helped ya :)

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Would love to help with some building, just give me a shout. :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How is this 40% complete?
If you're saying it should be less then i guess i'll say this. Terraforming is usually a huge part of map making, I mean you do have VIP from making maps so I guess you know this. I guess the way he's trying to do this is for there to be lot's of natural land and terrain for people to run, and then a good part of it will be buildings and such that are scattered around the map.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
terraforming is looking nice! can't wait to see the progress fusion!
Just finished the terraforming, crashed the server, and some chunks got rolled back. Had to do it for a 4th time.

How is this 40% complete?
Most of the terraforming was the main part of the map. We wanted a good map with a different style of terraforming. The other 60% will be the builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci