• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Swampland by TimderBusfahrer, LouZuni

Reaction score
Name of map: Swampland
Lead Builder/Builder: Leader: TimderBusfahrer Builder: parbei
Game type: BattleGrounds
Map description: Hey this map is for Battelground. If you think that the map have to much Water, tell it me in the comments below and i will change it.
Hope you to enjoy! Have a nice day c:
Video/screenshots:

~TimderBusfahrer

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
There is waaaay to much water. You need terrain to PvP on, water should be kept to a minium.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
It looks really good, I agree with what MoLoToTv, but don't get rid of all the water because why not :)

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ohh wait never mind, my mistake, didn't see the finished section! :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Benjamin Leora MoLoToV I have removed all Water, can i have you Feedback ??
It looks great! You could spice it up even more by creating just a few ( 2-3? ) small ponds of water, IMO this'll give a great opportunity for people to focus fighting around there as they could knock their opponement into the water. This is completely optimal though!

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
It looks really good! But, yeah I suggest putting in like 2-3 little areas with water but not too deep, like 1-2 blocks deep. Otherwise, it looks wonderful!

Reaction score
It looks really good! But, yeah I suggest putting in like 2-3 little areas with water but not too deep, like 1-2 blocks deep. Otherwise, it looks wonderful!
Ok first thx for youre feedback and my second question is: If the Map got accepted how long does it take since i get a message ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci