• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Swiffty's Good Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. For The Help. For The Laughs. For The Hate. For The Love. For Everything.

ItsTylerrr Thanks bro , for helping with aura.
420ingIt gl with aura dude take it far.
Noofy Love You Dude Exodus Squad.
Rayy Love You Dude Exodus Squad.
ImDozy Love You Dude Exodus Squad.
CrimsonAura Love You Trostetic Squad
CaliSwag Love You Trostetic Squad
AuraMCSG "Winners Are Losers Who Got Up And Gave It One More Chance."

thanks. pce

Last edited:

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. For The Help. For The Laughs. For The Hate. For The Love. For Everything.

ItsTylerrr Thanks bro , for helping with aura.
420ingIt gl with aura dude take it far.
Noofy Love You Dude Exodus Squad.
Rayy Love You Dude Exodus Squad.
ImDozy Love You Dude Exodus Squad.

thanks. pce
Love you bro, I didn't mean to do anything if I did, well I might quit to, because Aura was my fav clan, and you were my fav leader. Good luck in life :(

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
Swiffty,

Where do I begin? Honestly you was one of my bestfriends, when I was first invited to Aura, I wasn't too great. I remember being added to the Aura v2 Skype chat. I was invited, I honestly like freaked out because that was the first ever good clan or successful clan that I was ever in ;-;. Then I remember when I got better from there. If you would have never added me to that clan, I would never be as good as I am today. Then I remember carrying from there on. Honestly, I can't see Aura ever being the same without you. I feel like it should be disbanded. Aura is your clan, not mine, not owy's, or anyone elses. Honestly so sad to see you go. No more Aura's on the clans and teams. When or if you come back, that is the day that Aura v69 will be made. "Its a block game." as most people would say, but this block game made is where I met some of my bestfriends. Thanks Swiffty for being a true friend. Most people will say crap about me saying this because I am usually the person to mess with other people. Best of Luck Swiftgod. :p

Last edited:

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
No juan, please dont quit. When I first met you on Multi, I always thought you were a cool guy. I applied for aurav2 and got member, later that day I got kicked for ddos threats. Since then you have been like one of my best MCSG friends, you're funny,a good owner, and a nice guy to hang out with. If you leave, I will have barely anyone to talk to and I cant lead Aura by my self. Please don't quit bro. We will miss you. -MultiColorWolf/Jason/Owy

Last edited:

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Im legit actually done, I was the reason I feel like, I am legit in so much pain.

Reaction score
I am actually crying.

I hope you get through the problems you have.

I know i didnt impact you too much, but i hope the powerade comes to your mind here and there.

Bye swiftty, take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci