• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Switching Accounts

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
I HATE my username.
I hate it!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
So I've decided that when I get my new laptop, I will also get a brand new MC account with a better username, which I plan to be Old_Spice_. Then something of my concern was brought up:
If I switch accounts, I won't be Trevor_Brown anymore, I will be Old_Spice_, so my records, or my donor ship, or my moderator won't stand on there (I have an app sent for a mod, I think it should be accepted).
So what I need is an administrator to switch my information when I switch accounts. Is it possible? If so, can an admin do it? I don't want to start out with 100 points and 0 wins....... :(

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
It's definitely possible, I'm just not sure how willing they'll be...

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's possible for the average moderator to do it (maybe Clank) but you can get your username changed by sending an email to
[email protected]
So there is no need to use a different account.
Info here

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
I do have an area of concern however:
I did sent in a moderator application and I don't want the names to get all confused. Is there a way I can get the app reviewers a heads up or should I wait until I get it updated?

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
You could always edit the Mod Application post to include (with a way of visible indication) the alt you would like to become Moderator on--if you got accepted. I'd put it at the end, kinda like this:

PS-
If I do get accepted and pass (you may want to use a better term, has a bit of a weird connotation on it .-.) the interview, could I have my account on...(insert username here)? Thanks!

You can play around with the effects, just don't make it detrimental to the actual application itself.

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
You could always edit the Mod Application post to include (with a way of visible indication) the alt you would like to become Moderator on--if you got accepted. I'd put it at the end, kinda like this:

PS-
If I do get accepted and pass (you may want to use a better term, has a bit of a weird connotation on it .-.) the interview, could I have my account on...(insert username here)? Thanks!

You can play around with the effects, just don't make it detrimental to the actual application itself.
I already have a plan for that, don't worry ;)
I have an email I can send to to change my username and information. It would be a good idea to change my mod app if I were to do it right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci