• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sylnt's 3 Months As Staff

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello there wonderful people of the MCGamer network! Today marks my 3 months as staff here! Now I know what you are thinking, only 3 months? Some people have been here for like 3 years! Yes yes I know, and those people are amazing! But at the moment, I just take it month by month! I'm not doing anything spectacular for this, but I am just going to give a very special thanks to some people that have been with me all the way, weather it be before, of after I became a staff member! Here goes the list!

5Ocal - To my very good friend, we may not have known each other for that long! And I know we met through UniqueArtz. But the first time we talked, we had a real good laugh! You may have got mod after me, but I believe you are equally as good as me! You have always been there for me, and I thank you for that! <3

Giggums - My first real friend in the staff team, (Also my first husband). I will never forget when we low-key proposed to each other in "Staff Available - Poke If needed". You are one of those people that I can talk to about everything, and you are just an all around lad! <3

xShaunx - Friends from the beginning. From way back a the start of 2015, you have stuck by me, and we have had some great times! Always been there, and yes, you may have always pinged me to death, and I may have always become salty at that. You have been a very good friend, and one of my long time buddies! <3

Mia - Poke <3

The current, and past AUSTAFFTEAMNESS - Alyssa, dinbae, Frankyy, Cameron, Goldsminer, Pacador, 5Ocal, OhFancy, SeeknGlory - Love you guys! One of the only reasons I am here! If I missed someone I'm sorry! Just tell me and i'll add you <3

UniqueArtz - I know we may not have left on the best of terms, but I feel that we had a really good friendship, with trucidation making it stronger, I still miss those times...

Kirsten - Loved # Evident

Yannick - An inspiration, someone who strives to be the very best! Thank you for everything you have done for me, and this server. You are a very good friend! <3

Vigilo - We may have only started talking recently, but i'm glad we did! You helped me learn what I know about the turkish language, and you accepted me into the MCGamer awards crew, and into the EU OMN crew. Thank you <3

@theMCGamercommunity - Without you, none of these past few months would have been possible. And I know I may not be on the best terms with some of you, and i'm sorry that is the case. But without you, I would not be where I am today <3

@theMCGamerstaffteam - Again, without all of you, I would not be here! All of the work you put in, amazes me. You are all really dedicated, and I love you all <3

And that would be all! Again, thanks to everyone who made this possible. If I missed anyone out, just tell me, and I might add an extra paragraph for you! <3

-Luke/Sylnt

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats!

You said Jason made Trucidation stronger yet he was only in 2 clan battles....

Also Blazins and Protip say hi :cool:

Mia

Platinum
Reaction score
Poke <3 Congrats love you luke!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
demonsushi - for being so cool and amazing.

JK lol congrats heres to another 3 months hopefully I'll get to be a mod with you :)

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats! Man! GL
Thanks My dude!

WOOOOOOO CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
WOOO!!!!

Congrats!

You said Jason made Trucidation stronger yet he was only in 2 clan battles....

Also Blazins and Protip say hi :cool:

Hi protip, hi blazin <3

Poke <3 Congrats love you luke!
<3 Love youuu

demonsushi - for being so cool and amazing.

JK lol congrats heres to another 3 months hopefully I'll get to be a mod with you :)
Hehe, happy leafy green tea day <3

Congrats!! Let's hope for another 3 months :)
Thanks dude!

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Love you, Luke! So glad that I'm someone you can trust <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci