• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sympathy [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

imluigi_pvp

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:imluigi
Wins/played:250+/3000+ (I've played 1000+ games on EU and play on my dads 5 year old work CPU and when I was noob xD also my bad lion ratio is like 13/25 wins.
Why do you want to join Sympathy:
Because I'm bored also I don't have TeamSpeak ._.

ItsNizer

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsNizer
Wins/played: 600+/5000+, + alts
Why do you want to join Sympathy: because I would like a clan who cbs and actually is active, I have joined a lot of clans but a lot of them were afk and so i would like a clan who actually cb :) and Splashy is Bae

zyroth

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
Wins/played: 286/ 1310
Why do you want to join Sympathy:Seems like a great clan with a lot of potential.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
Bradion_

Wins/played:
250/1000 - EXACT LY

Why do you want to join Sympathy:

I haven't really been in too many clans or participated in them. I would like an opportunity to be apart of this community. I'd like to give this a chance to see how well I'd cope in clan battles and the like...
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsNizer
Wins/played: 600+/5000+, + alts
Why do you want to join Sympathy: because I would like a clan who cbs and actually is active, I have joined a lot of clans but a lot of them were afk and so i would like a clan who actually cb :) and Splashy is Bae
Hello and thank you for applying, you will be contacted via skype so we can begin the trial

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:
Wins/played: 286/ 1310
Why do you want to join Sympathy:Seems like a great clan with a lot of potential.

Reaction score
lol u didnt beat windowwashers xd
probs didn't wanna add any reds on that ugly thread.

ps. u couldn't even get close to 1 round one xoxo

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
[0-3]*** you are lucky we used deadmanbrad kid... anyway we disbanded WindowWashers because we didn't want a bs loss from a clan that we were flawlessing.
Alright, but be sure to know your whole clan is now named and shamed because my clan members have captured proof of one of your members saying in a skype chat "Dont blame us and accuse us if you all of a sudden lag out in a cb" and guess what happened right after that message... we did a cb against you (1st round) and i was running along...then BAM the all of a sudden "lag" and its funny how the exact same thing happened to Tadda just the round before you cb'd us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci