• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synchronized [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

4chan

Survivor
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: ryan
IGN: Hyalite Starlifts
Aɢᴇ: 14
Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ Wɪɴs : 1000+
Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 5000+
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: n/a
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Y/N) Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ : pm
Mɪᴄ (Y/N) : y
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ (1-10) : 8
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: sword
PᴠP Weaknesses: I guess hackers idek bru

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: ryan
IGN: Hyalite Starlifts
Aɢᴇ: 14
Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ Wɪɴs : 1000+
Lᴇɢᴀᴄʏ Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 5000+
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: n/a
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Y/N) Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ : pm
Mɪᴄ (Y/N) : y
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ (1-10) : 8
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: sword
PᴠP Weaknesses: I guess hackers idek bru
I'm sorry but you have been DENIED for the following: Lying about stats (Wins/Deaths).
You may REAPPLY with proof of your Wins/Deaths if you so chose, or with truthful statistics to the accounts listed. Thank you.

4chan

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you have been DENIED for the following: Lying about stats (Wins/Deaths).
You may REAPPLY with proof of your Wins/Deaths if you so chose, or with truthful statistics to the accounts listed. Thank you.
been in your clans b4 lmfao. easily gotten member & i do have those wins. Not gonna waste my time trying to carry random ass clans anymore. Expect my quitting thread soon1!

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Athenaa Totally forgot how much time you need to own a clan! Can't very well do that when I'm at the age I'm at. Please lock! <3 Lol

Reaction score
Athenaa Totally forgot how much time you need to own a clan! Can't very well do that when I'm at the age I'm at. Please lock! <3 Lol
Considering you guys never came back to finish the cb, i'll just count it as a win for us also adding in the fact it's been about 4 days at least post if you want but we won 2-1 FF

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering you guys never came back to finish the cb, i'll just count it as a win for us also adding in the fact it's been about 4 days at least post if you want but we won 2-1 FF
Lol, like I needed you're input. I have this thing called a life. It's rare for you people to see.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Thread has been locked upon owner's request. If you ever wish to re-open the thread feel free to message me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci