• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. As to your argument, fact isn't flame? Did you not get a teammate, did you not outgear me in all aspects and was my teammate not in full leather? Just trying to break down some truth for the community because i'm sure many are confused.
Please stay off this thread, your clan has asked me to stay off theirs and I have, so please..

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score

What is your Minecraft-Name? GreekWarrior1221
How old are you? 13
Wins: 538
Total Games:4006
Skype name? jimmy_a123
Past Clans: Resurrection before it disbanded and then
rebadnded.
Any Comments: I really like this clan and I have met some people in this and really like them. I am good friends with some people in this clan and I just want to have some fun in this clan.
accepted
"gg 10 hearts" - thedorkyd1

I am 13
I recon im a good player, I rage sometimes.... but only from hackers/teamers ect...
I have 142 wins out of 568 games played (Exeption please <3?)
I am respectful to all the clan members, But some members may not like me (Not sure) :p
I have skype/ts3
I am on 2 hours a day (weekdays) 4-5 on weekends.
you will be given a trial some time soon, just need your skype

partyjack2003

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? Partyjack2003
How old are you? 11 nearly 12
Wins: 235
Total Games: alot but I got really good at pvp now well good at pvp and I used a trackpad for ages and had a crap computer now I have a good 1 and I have a good mouse
Skype name?partyjack2003
Past Clans: dinosaurs murkey and some others
Any Comments: great clan and I really like the peeps in it and I want to make some friendship with them

jayalibrodie01

Diamond
Reaction score
Total Games: alot but I got really good at pvp now well good at pvp and I used a trackpad for ages and had a crap computer now I have a good 1 and I have a good mouse
Skype name?partyjack2003
Any Comments: great clan and I really like the peeps in it and I want to make some friendship with them
how many times have u applied already, no offence

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Skype name?partyjack2003
We are going through some issues within the clan right now and we aren't currently looking for any more members so i'm sorry but you have been Denied.

Noah|Quno23

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? quno23
How old are you? 13
Wins:147
Total Games:
Skype name?quno23
Past Clans:#WARP
Any Comments:It would be really cool for you guys to let me in your clan I just hope i have enough wins plz plz plz can I join your clan thanks for your time
quno23:D

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? quno23
How old are you? 13
Wins:147
Total Games:
Skype name?quno23
Past Clans:#WARP
Any Comments:It would be really cool for you guys to let me in your clan I just hope i have enough wins plz plz plz can I join your clan thanks for your time
quno23:D
Just like partyjack I am going to say the following: We are going through some issues within the clan right now and we aren't currently looking for any more members so i'm sorry but you have been Denied.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm incorrect or blind but is Step_Childz in this clan? If so I think adding him to the roster may be a good plan ;) sorry if I am wrong teehee (this could be critical in a cb. Just trying to help)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I just wanna ask what happened to kling234? did he get banned? sorry for being ignorant.

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
I just wanna ask what happened to kling234? did he get banned? sorry for being ignorant.
Well, during a clan battle he joined a round he wasnt ment to meaning we got dq'ed for that round and this was right after some other stuff had just happened so i kicked him in rage but he is back now so its all g

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well, during a clan battle he joined a round he wasnt ment to meaning we got dq'ed for that round and this was right after some other stuff had just happened so i kicked him in rage but he is back now so its all g
OK, thanks. Sorry its just because I know him pretty well on the servers, and so I was curious when I noticed his name missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci