• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Actually yes if there is a PP battle and the clan disbands, the rest of the rounds are forfeited. Also, Protocol when we fought u was a 6v6 roster of all perm banned bypassers... Kind of like it is now, so i wouldn't try to start anything with that cuz ill just get Protocol blacklisted right now xD
I could get Synergy blacklisted right now as well

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Actually yes if there is a PP battle and the clan disbands, the rest of the rounds are forfeited. Also, Protocol when we fought u was a 6v6 roster of all perm banned bypassers... Kind of like it is now, so i wouldn't try to start anything with that cuz ill just get Protocol blacklisted right now xD
And thats why you put up the win? You have no evidence and none of us are even perm banned, now take it off now. Juxify

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
And thats why you put up the win? You have no evidence and none of us are even perm banned, now take it off now. Juxify
Supply Evidence that the players were banned during battle, or for whatever reason you see fit that you got the win without actually winning.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Supply Evidence that the players were banned during battle, or for whatever reason you see fit that you got the win without actually winning.
Show us proof that they even won the battle... That can work both ways

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Please just quit flaming, no need to argue bout stuff from 2 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members