• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synergy - [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Sure. Anyone can tease me or laugh at what has become of me. Anyone can harass the fact that I am a complete failure with clans. And I can take all of that to a certain extent. But I will make the best of this clan and proceed to the top clans of today. Cut me slack on this one, for I have took a lot of consideration into this.
~Synergy~

A mutually advantageous conjunction or compatibility of distinct business participants or elements (as resources or efforts)

-Teamspeak IP: andesite.typefrag.com:8995
Clan Founded: 2/17/2014
-Members: 6
-Trial Members: 0
Clan Battles Won: 0
Clan Battles Lost: 0
The Blacklist: 0

-Wins

(You will need around 200+ wins to be in this clan. If your skill level is good enough, you will be accepted). (The member foundation may not have the most wins, but they are from a different server and are pretty good).
-Communication
(You are going to need to have Skype and Teamspeak 3 to be able to communicate with the clan).
-Mic
(You will need to have a nice mic that works with no background noise).
-Maturity
(You will need to be mature in heavy situations. Some immaturity is accepted, but not most. We will not stand for immature players.)
-Skill
(You will need to know callout routes on the following maps: Survival Games Highway, Valleyside University, Teweran SG 2, Survival Games 4, Holiday Resort).
-Activity
(Activity is the biggest part of the clan. You are going to have to be on teamspeak at least every other day).

(NQ)=Not Required
(*)=Required
--------------------------------------------------------------------
*IGN:
*Skype and Teamspeak Name:
*How many wins out of games played do you have?:
What Mic do you have?:
Do you have donor(NQ)?:
What Timezone are you in?:
How active can you be?:
Why do want to join this clan?:
How would you benefit this clan?:

Roster Size: [0/16] (Not including Staff)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Founders

-slater233

Scrim Captain

Officer

Elites

Members
-Deltametal123
-Leopardgaming
-LDShadowAvril
-lele_1213
-Stevieeeeeeee
-Borje07
-
Trial Members
-
-

[0/0] Won/Lose
  • Synergy VS------ 0-0
  • Synergy VS------ 0-0
  • Synergy VS------ 0-0

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First. :3 Any negative responses about this clan will be viewed by mods. Do not make remarks like 'gg20'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci