• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Synthetic [US]

r we gods?

• yes

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • yes

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flqwless

Platinum
Reaction score
I was wondering if i can join back cuz i had some family issues

e

Career
Reaction score
Yo Sean, sorry about this dude but I'm leaving. I hope we could still be friends, this clan has been really inactive lately and we don't have a TS.. I wish you the best of luck with your clan <3 Phantic Huahwi SyntheticUS

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
Take ScrubJayy of your roster the guy doesnt have perms to that account anymore

Flqwless

Platinum
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Filip
Iɢɴ: Twilights
Wɪɴs/GP: before stats reset it was 378/1854 but i got a stats reset and it was 38/600 (i know its bad)
Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Bᴏᴡ, Rᴏᴅ, FɴS
Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: 4 Tᴇᴀᴍs, Hᴀckers and pingers
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ? Yᴇs (Sᴛᴀᴛᴇ Wʜᴏ) nope
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ? (Gɪᴠᴇ Rᴇᴀsᴏɴɪɴɢ) i want to be in this clan because i have good expirience with clans in the past. i was a co-owner of coolaid and i was part of Apex. My stats suck but dont be fooled by me. i have really good teamwork and i really want to be apart of this clan and community.

Daddey

Tribute
Reaction score
Wɪɴs/GP: before stats reset it was 378/1854 but i got a stats reset and it was 38/600 (i know its bad)
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ? (Gɪᴠᴇ Rᴇᴀsᴏɴɪɴɢ) i want to be in this clan because i have good expirience with clans in the past. i was a co-owner of coolaid and i was part of Apex. My stats suck but dont be fooled by me. i have really good teamwork and i really want to be apart of this clan and community.
Our leader is away on vacation atm, your application will be reviewed when he returns.

SyntheticUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay I'm gone on vacation and will be back Wednesday. For now I'll let me boy wb1314 take over. Daddey so if it takes me forever to respond sorry

SyntheticUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted as member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci