• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking ALL servers down for updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjawolfpup

Spectator
Reaction score
I didnt see this answered before so im going to ask Is the AntiCheat plugin going to be against use of optifine?

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score
I didnt see this answered before so im going to ask Is the AntiCheat plugin going to be against use of optifine?
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/its-time-to-talk-about-the-rules.983/

No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER:
  • Any suspicion of using a client can earn a temp ban or a permanent ban depending on the situation.
  • Users are allowed to post Ban Disputes if user was banned by suspicion
  • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radar's, forcefields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered modded or hacked! If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just dont like the ones where you modify your characters performance.
  • User can only be banned if the administration witness it or solid video evidence provided by the users.
  • If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults.

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sure what AntiCheat does, correct me if I'm wrong, it detects strange movements with the player. It does not magically detect anything running on the client side.

Echuck

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,
So a question about the new hack plugin, I have downloaded toomannyitems, but it was origanaly made so only ops could use it on MP, so it has'nt been a prob in the past. however If this is a problem with the new plugin i can easily un-install it if im told. I cant really do anything with it but if it is'nt allowed jsut notify meh.

thx,
ech

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sure what AntiCheat does, correct me if I'm wrong, it detects strange movements with the player. It does not magically detect anything running on the client side.
I think that would be a safe assumption. Also, I have seen a few modders, such as the cjb mods, step up and create away to let the server admins choose whether or not their mods worked on their servers. Sadly not every dev does this.

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello,
So a question about the new hack plugin, I have downloaded toomannyitems, but it was origanaly made so only ops could use it on MP, so it has'nt been a prob in the past. however If this is a problem with the new plugin i can easily un-install it if im told. I cant really do anything with it but if it is'nt allowed jsut notify meh.

thx,
ech
I am not staff, so my opinion doesn't hold much water. However I know for a fact that TooManyItems has no server side effect unless you have item spawning privileges (/give command). Because of that, I don't see how it would be harmful or give you an advantage in game.

Though rules are rules, and it states
No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER:
  • Any suspicion of using a client can earn a temp ban or a permanent ban depending on the situation.
  • Users are allowed to post Ban Disputes if user was banned by suspicion
  • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radar's, forcefields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered modded or hacked! If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just dont like the ones where you modify your characters performance.
  • User can only be banned if the administration witness it or solid video evidence provided by the users.
  • If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults.
Use good judgement! Don't get banned from an awesome server! :D

Edit: sry for double-post

unenergizer

Tribute
Reaction score
Are the servers still down? The only active server on my "server list" is node 1. 2-19 say "Can't reach server" however the server page on the website show's active players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci